The woman has a vital role in any family, in the life of her husband, children, in-laws, and others. It is said that the hand that moves the cradle can make or mar the world. Great leaders have had great mothers. Keeping this in mind, the girls are trained in various activities to become ideal wives, loving mothers, and chaste and exemplary house maker to benefit the home, nation, and all humanity.
Objectives of Girls VOICE
- Learn the basic philosophy of KC and develop a taste for chanting, hearing, and seva
- Values like Overcoming Greed, Anger, Depression, Fear, and Inferiority complex
- Perform devotional activities like offering puja, maintaining deity, making garland, pure habits, etc.
- Cultural activities like singing, playing instruments, cooking, putting Rangoli, etc.
- Live a life of purity, character, modesty, simplicity, and similar values
- Learn to be an ideal wife, mother, daughter-in-law, -in-law, etc.
- Dealing with guests, elders, family members, and others
- Learn to celebrate festivals at home
- Teaching Children VOICE students
The Girls VOICE organizes a quarterly unique youth festival for girls called ‘CHETANA’ where hundreds of girls participate in a program consisting of a seminar, kirtans, dancing, and Prasadam. Special eminent speakers are invited to this program.
Their special activities are
- Seminars like ‘Role of woman in Vedic society’ by senior ladies
- Group presentations on topic of “Six anarthas”
- Doing Aarti to the Lord
- Candle making and Pots decoration
- Garland making
- Singing Bhajans and Kirtans
- Cooking recipes
- Slide show presentations
- Outdoor spiritual picnics and camps
For Details, contact: HG Rasamrita Prabhu on WhatsApp at +91 95031 58108