Get drown in the nectrion ocean of Holy Name !!!
On the auspicious day of Nirjala Pandava Ekadashi we will be having Kirtan Festival by HG Jai Sachi Nandan Pr. Plz see the poster for more details , and also invite to your near and dear one.
“There is no limit to the wonderful things people can do working together, if it doesn’t matter who gets the Credit.”
Hare Krishna Schedule of SB classes by HH Haladhar Swami Maharaj :- 4Jun(Sun) & 6Jun(Tue) at SSRKBM, 5Jun(Mon) & 7Jun(Wed) at NVCC. Pl join.
- HH Haladhara Swami Maharaj is one of the foremost disciples of Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaj. Maharaj was born in the year 1972 in Odisha.
- He came in touch with devotees at ISKCON Bhuwaneshwar temple in the year 1992 and got initiated in year 1993.
- There after he rendered services in travelling sankirtan party. He was also the head pujari of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Temple at Bhuwaneshwar.
- His gurudev Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaj further instructed him to preach the knowledge of Srimad Bhagwatam.
- After the disapperance of his Gurudev in 1996, he took this order as his life and soul. He preaches in Odiya language and gives 3, 5 and 7 days bhagwat katha even in the rural parts of Odisha.
- He is one of the famous odiya bhagwat kathakar. He is also invited to various parts of the country for his nectarian harikatha. He also travels to Moscow, Indonesia and bali for preaching.
- Seeing his sincerity and dedication, he was recently awarded the renounced order of life-Sanyasa. He was given sanyasa on 20th march 2016 by HH Radha Govinda Swami Maharaj at Bhuwaneshwar.
- Through last 25 years of his devotional life, Maharaj leads a simple life and advocates highly on guru and vaisnava seva.
Date & Day Program Venue Time
6th May, Saturday SB Class SSRKBM 8:30 AM
7th May, Sunday SB Class (Rukmini Dvadasi) NVCC 8:40 AM
8th May, Monday SB Class (Narsimha Lila) NVCC 8:40 AM
9th May, Tuesday SB Class (Narsimha Lila) NVCC 8:40 AM
Festival Class NVCC 7:30 PM
10th May, Wednesday SB Class SSRKBM 8:30 AM
This lecture Will Live Only at ISKCON NVCC on https://www.facebook.com/ISKCONNVCC